- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals & all transfers
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Simikot using Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Hilsa using Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 05 nights accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including, Single and Double bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side,High altitude medicine
- Returnable Down Jacket
Required Documents for Kailash Yatra Booking
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
- Cost is not included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Note: Above rates are valid for 2018 Yatra and any increase in USD will applicable if the rates drastically go up. Also, if the visa has to issue urgent basis, the cost would be extra, since all package cost is based on normal days visa processing.
Mode of Payments
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Medical report certified by doctors
- Age Bar – Up to 70 years old.
- Scan Passport Xerox copy should be reached Adigas Yatra office, Bangalore prior 30 Days.
- Original passport should be reached 10 days prior to the yatra at Delhi Office
Tour Cancellation Policy
- INR 25,000 should be paid for booking the yatra
- Full payment should be made before 45 Days of departure date to Kailash Mansarover Yatra
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written & advance once paid will not be refund
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained
- 35 days before yatra departure date, 25% of total yatra cost will be deducted
- 20 days before yatra departure date, 50% of total trip cost will be deducted
- There will be no refund at all if you cancel the yatra less than 20 days before the departure date
These booking Terms and conditions contain important information. It is essential that you read them carefully and understand them as they apply to all services provided by Adigas Yatra.
We advise you to purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, nature calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident and cancelation etc. we do not have any insurance policies we sell but it is available from Kathmandu base insurance company.
Changes By You
If you wish to change your tour, you must inform our staff at least 30 days before the tour. Any extra charge or loss incurred due to such change will be borne by you.
Cancellation By The Company
We may be obliged to cancel your trip by reasons like border closed, permit not issued or cancelled by the government, war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, natural disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such and closure of airport etc. Under such circumstance, we will advise you as soon as possible if we can offer you an alternative trip of comparable standard or make a refund of the money paid to us after deducting the expenses that was spent to make the bookings of the flights, visas, permits, hotels and vehicle booking. A clear bill of the expenses will be provided to you so that you will be able to claim the insurance. However, we can be under no other liability to you in such cases. Sometimes Chinese government personnel will refuse to give you entry even if you have permit if they think you are not eligible based on their criteria. Please do not start your journey until you get confirmation of permit.
No refund will be made to any tour member in-case of incomplete Yatra due to what so ever reasons.
Adigas Yatra is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
Changes To These Terms And Conditions
Adigas Yatra has the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
Please note that Kailash permit will not be issued for the person who is above 70 years old
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are the rule of Tibet. Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to cold. Indian Pilgrims are advised strictly not to wear Sari during this yatra. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful is a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What To Take
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material, though expensive, is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
Bring With You
You may bring the snacks for along the way such as chocolates, dry fruits, toffees, glucose, namkeen etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes).
Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, body spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in 'no road' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Mansarovar (4550M) moving on to the higher altitudes.
Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.48 Yuan &1 Yuan = INR 10.28 approx. (as of December 2015). Money can be exchanged at Bank of China at Zhangmu or from the locals at Zhangmu or Kodari. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu before re-entering Nepal .
Risks & Liability
Adigas Yatra and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Adigas Yatra and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.