TOUR NAME :KAILASH MANASA SAROVARA 13 DAYS
||12 Nights / 13 Days
||A/C Reserved Vehicle
||3 Star Hotel on Twin sharing basis
Jun: 4, Aug: 16, 25. Sep: 5
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
Day 01: KATHMANDU (1300 M) ARRIVAL
Satyam Tours representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the Hotel. Tour briefing in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay in star hotel at Katmandu.
Day 02: NEPALGUNJ
Darshan of PashupatinathTemple and afternoon flight to Nepalgunj. Dinner & overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
Day 03: SIMIKOT (3000M)
Morning fly to Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft.Afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. O/N in Guest House at Simikot.
Day 04: PURANG (3900M)
After breakfast fly (30minutes) to Hilsa (3700m) by Helicopterand drive 1 hour to Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
Day 05: PURANG (3900M) Rest day
cclimation at Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
Day 06: MANSAROVER (4500M)
Drive 3 hours to Lake Manasarovar.Start Parikrama of Mansarovar (105KM) by vehicle. Later have a Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight at Manasarovar Guest House.
Day 07: DERAPHUK (5160M)
Drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar via Darchen and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnight in hotel at Deraphuk.
Day 08: ZUTHULPHUK (4670M)
Today is the toughest day of entire yatra. Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650M) and Gauri Kunda. Overnight in Guesthouse at Zuthulphuk.
Day 09: HILSA
Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: KATHMANDU
Early morning fly to Simikot then Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 11: DEPARTURE
After breakfast free till departure. Later transfer to airport for flight back to your home
Smikot by Flight.,
Smikot-Hilsa byHelicopter-China-Tibet part by Coach
- Bangalore-Kathmandu-Back Airfare.
- 2 night's hotel (3 Star) accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals & all transfers
- 01 night hotel (3 star) accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Simikot using Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Hilsausing Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 05 night’s accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side. High altitude medicine
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/Pony/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- No cost is included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.