||: By Air
||: 4 Days
||: A/C Reserved Vehicle
||: 3 Star Hotel on Twin sharing basis
Feb 11,18,25, Mar 18, 22. Apr 15,22,25. May 13, 26. June 10, 2. July 1,15,18, 29. Aug 12,26. Sep 2, 9, 23. Oct 7,21,28. Nov 11,25. Dec 9,16.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
DAY 01: BENGALURU - KUALA LUMPUR
Dep from Bengaluru airport for Kaula Lumpur , Arrival at Kaul Lumpur Airport, Transfer to Hotel . Night halt at Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 02 KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast at the hotel, panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur to get a closer look at Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks, like the King's Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jamed Mosque, Dataran Merdeka Square Cricket Field, High Court Building. Admire Malaysia's most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, pair of skyscraper office buildings in Kuala Lumpur, that are among the world’s tallest buildings. The 88-storey twin structure is Kuala Lumpur's crown jewel. Dinner at Restaurant and overnight stay at hotel
DAY 03: KUALA LUMPUR – GENTING HIGHLANDS
After breakfast, proceed to Genting Highlands by coach. En-route visit to Batu Caves– a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. This limestone cave is 400 meters long and 100 meters high. Travel by Asia's longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands. This amazing place is situated amidst Malaysia’s oldest tropical rain forest at 9000 ft above sea level. Enjoy a full day of fun and frolic at the Indoor theme park. Later in the evening return to Kuala Lumpur hotel.
DAY 04: KUALA LUMPUR - BENGALURU
After breakfast check out of the Hotel and be transferred to the Airport for return journey
Kuala lumpur City tour
Putrajaya city tour
- Air tickets
- 3* category hotel
- Visa / Permits
- Sightseeing with Entry Tickets
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Group Tour manager
- Meals not specified above
- Government service Tax of 5%
- Optional Tour Cost
- Shows and entry tickets other then tour itinerary
- Tips and Porterage, Mineral water
- Shows and entry tickets, camera charges other then tour itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.