INTERNATIONAL GROUP TOURS
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS FOR FOREX COMPONENT
- “You”/”Client” mean the Person/Persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made
- “We”/”Us”/”Company” means Adigas Yatra.
- “Independent Contractors” means Hotelier/Hotel owner, Owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway, Ferryboat owner/Operator, Coach owner/Operator, or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the client.
- “Tour Cost” means the amount mentioned in the Total Tour Cost column in the Booking form overleaf.
The card that swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the cardholder himself/herself.
- The cardholder cannot use his/her card for payment of another person’s tour package.
- If husband, wife and two children are travelling together as a family, husband’s card is acceptable.
- The immediate family/kin, e.g. father can pay for the children, mother can pay for the children stands good. However, the person paying/cardholder should also be among the travelers.
- The FX payment is a part of BTQ of the passenger.
- For packages with FX (Foreign Exchange) component only, initial deposit amount collected in INR for booking, shall be adjusted towards the balance FX component at the time of final FX payment.
- The ROE (Rate of Exchange) for the entire FX component of the tour shall be considered as per the prevailing ROE on the day final payment is being made.
All information given in this brochure /Website is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any brochure information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager (if applicable) or Local representative will inform you of the changes. Major road works may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, Indian restaurants may close or change management, all of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we know of these sufficiently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers (if applicable) or Local Representative will inform you of the changes on the spot. There are also very big fairs and exhibitions, where all the hotels are fully booked well in advance, and therefore it may be necessary to stay in hotels in other cities.
MEALS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
The menus are pre-set menus provided for meals on the tour (if applicable). Unlike an airline, we cannot provide a special meal, nor do we guarantee a special diet to the client, we however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that the client wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him or the client is out on his own and reaches late or in case of delay of flights or for any other reason whatsoever the client misses any meal including breakfast offered to him, then no claim can be made for the meal/breakfast, which he has missed and not utilized. Special requests for room allocation, diet consideration on tour / cruise / flight etc. must be made in writing at the time of booking, but all such requests shall be subject to availability. The Company will not be held liable for claims of damages or consequential loss if the company is unable to process such requests for want of availability.
THE HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
Please refer to the relevant section. All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per the Invoices and Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly. Please note that, Porterage, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, a la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc are not included unless specifically mentioned as included.
You will be out sightseeing most of the time and hence we have taken care to select hotels which are convenient and comfortable. Hence sometimes they may be located away from the city centre. Most of the rooms have private bath or shower. The hotels will either be those shown in the itinerary or of the same category. Due to trade fairs and conventions in the cities the hotels may be blocked out for more than 2 yrs in advance. In view of this you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and itineraries may have to be altered / amended. Since the rooms are comparatively small, we would recommend only 3 persons in one room for your own comfort. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a rollaway cot put in a twin room for the night. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport / during travel or place of visit etc. Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed of by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit, shall be borne and payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same. Company is not liable if there is sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The company will also be not responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room/bathroom/hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. Rude or Unprofessional behavior of hotel staff does not come under the direct purview of the company and the company will not be responsible for the same. Facilities like mini bar, pay television channels, telephone etc are not complimentary and these facilities if used by the client have to be paid for by the client directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost. The client will have to abide by the check in /checkout time of the hotel. Any changes made directly by the hotel come under their direct preview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change.
Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, we will provide you with a twin room. General check in time is usually 1400 hours and check out time is usually 1200 hours; early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability unless pre-paid and booked in advance.
AIRLINE AND BAGGAGE
The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for Loss of Baggage by the Airline, Failure to provide meal of the clients choice by the Airline, Overbooking of seats by the Airline, Failure on the part of Airline to accommodate client despite having confirmed tickets, Meals offered by the airline/Quality of meal, Flight delay, if the client misses the flight, Changes of flight schedule/ routing/airline mentioned at the time of booking. In this condition the expression ‘howsoever cause’ includes willful negligence on the part of any person. If in the event that the client is booked on a particular Airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond the control of the Company, the client is not allowed to board the flight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against the Company. Airport taxes / Airport Development Fee as applicable to be paid over & above the Tour Cost should there be a rise post issuance of tickets. All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket will. be subject to the terms and conditions of respective Airlines and the same may be provided to the client by the company upon request, if available.
Client traveling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time. Traditionally, each airline allows their customers to bring one carry-on bag and one personal item, such as a pocket book, backpack or laptop bag. The dimensions of which should not exceed 115 linear cms and weight should not exceed 7 kg.. General airline restriction is 20 kg for economy class on flights to all destinations except U.S. and Canada where a person may carry 2 pieces of checked in baggage and one hand bag. Please note that this could vary from airline to airline and from destination to destination. The baggage restrictions could also vary for different classes of travel. For flights where baggage is not included, an additional charge could be applicable. Please check with your sales staff for correct details. We are not liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you have to pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also, we are not liable for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline. Please note that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, you are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked.
As Porterage is not included in the tour price and due to limited space for luggage in the coach, we recommend that you carry one single suitcase per person of a convenient size preferably with wheels for sake of convenience. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Client. Please be careful to ensure that cameras, binoculars, musical instruments, mobile phones, credit cards, ornaments, traveler's cheques, currency notes, travel documents should never be left unattended in the hotel, restaurant, aircraft, coach or any other mode of transportation, at the place of amusement / sightseeing and / or at the railway station. Similarly the aforesaid items should not be kept in the checked-in baggage. If you misplace or lose any moveable property we will not be in any way responsible and / or liable. We may not be in a position to assist and / or lodge a complaint with the authorities.
Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the brochure) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc). Your Tour Manager/Local Representative will guide you in this regard.
We may often operate more than one coach per departure date where clients are clubbed into a group. We may operate more than one group per departure or club 2 groups in one departure due to operational reasons. For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary including the flight routing. The same will be advised to you prior to start of the tour or on tour. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc. A detour may be taken to reach sightseeing places due to traffic conditions; road blocks and that may vary the course of itinerary. We reserve the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the client which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad. Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a client misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same. The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. We reserve the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services. We further reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar category if deemed necessary. For the convenience of our clients we will sometimes amend / alter the itinerary, however all services will remain the same.
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
We use air-conditioned/air-cool luxury coaches (wherever applicable if combined with a group). However, sometimes due to extreme weather conditions the same may not seem to be very effective. The company will not be responsible for any defect in the Coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behavior of the Driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles). We have found it fair to operate daily seat rotation on board our coach (wherever applicable), so no seat numbers are allocated. If you are carrying any high value items on the coach / private vehicle, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach / private vehicle. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach / private vehicle. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the coach / private vehicle during your travel, shall be payable by you and the company will not be liable for the same. The drivers are bound by specific rules, like maximum driving hours within a day and during a week, rest period per day / week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions/ delays and the same will be non-refundable.
ACCOMMODATION FOR CHILD BELOW 11YEARS OF AGE
It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 11 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances. In case the client makes any changes in their rooming while on the tour, the company shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation to them. In case the Client decides to make any change in the rooming while on the tour subject to availability, then they shall be bound to pay additional charge directly to the hotel.
In cases where the travel agent through whom the clients have booked the tour signs the Booking Form for and on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, it shall be deemed and construed that the clients have duly authorized the said travel agent to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form by the Client or by their travel agent shall mean acceptance in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s. No person including the Employee/s and the Agent/s of the Company other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this Brochure. Any assurance given by any person shall have no consequence. The Company reserves the right to decline to register any person/s as Client/s for any Tour or to cancel their registration without assigning any reason.
CANCELLATION DUE TO VISA REJECTION
All the clients travelling on a Holiday tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for VISA. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold Adigas Yatra liable for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Adigas Yatra.
DATE CHANGE FOR A TOUR
A transfer from one tour to another, prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking on another tour.ra.
As the services to be provided are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services earmarked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour / services booked will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company. If you book a third party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company's Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of tour / services has to be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation. You expressly agree to the foregoing terms. The company reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such an event, all monies paid by you will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees currency only, but no compensation will be payable. In case of cruises, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellation. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company. The company reserves the right to forfeit the booking deposit in case of any cancellations. However, passengers whose visas are not granted by the consulates must intimate us at-least 45 days in advance of the date of commencement/departure of the tour, at which time the company will deduct INR 3,000/- per person towards Guidance Charges over & above any other actual expenses, if any, incurred and refund the balance amount. However if such intimation is received after the said period of 45 days prior to the date of commencement/ departure of the tour, the cancellation charges will be applicable dependant on the actual date of cancellation.
The following cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. You understand and acknowledge that these charges are a genuine pre-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation. You understand that these damages are called liquidated damages in legal language, which are payable without proof of actual damages. You agree not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages.
CANCELLATION DUE TO VISA REJECTION
The above is a general cancellation policy and the same is subject to change depending on the travel date, the destination, the package and the services booked and paid for.
- For Dynamic properties and Reconfirmed Bookings, the above Cancellation may not be applicable and could vary.
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
* For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component to be collected before issuance, else price will be subject to change.
*Initial Booking deposit will be collected as per the amount mentioned or the Package Price which ever is lower.
Full payment must be made in accordance with the procedure stated above. In case of non-compliance thereto by the client, the company reserves a right to cancel the tour/booking of the client with subsequent loss of deposit and apply and recover the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
The company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and / or cancellations will be paid directly to you for bookings made directly with the company’s office. For bookings routed through our Preferred Sales Agent (PSA) or your Travel Agent, the refunds will be routed through them. It would take at least 30 working days to process refunds.
There is no refunds payable for any unutilized or partially utilized services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.) The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the prevailing day’s rate of exchanges of the company. Third Party refund i.e. airlines, cruise, overseas suppliers could take between “30 to 90 working days”, provided relevant supporting are provided to the Company. If a tour is cancelled by the Company, then all monies will be refunded after taking into consideration the actual expenses incurred for Visas, etc. There will be no refunds in case of visa rejections.
If you wish to travel in advance i.e., before the published departure date as mentioned or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats), provided the deviation date is intimated to us less than 40 days prior to departure date. If the deviation date is given less than 40 days prior to the departure date or if the tickets are already issued, the exact additional charges will be advice to you on confirmation of the deviation date. The request for deviations should be given in writing to the company at the time of booking as these requests are subject to availability and we are not holding seats for the same. Taxes applicable extra. The deviation request will be subject to availability and payment for the same does not guarantee the date requested. In case the dates requested by you are not available; the company will allot alternate dates accordingly, subject to seat availability. However incase the client wants to travel on a particular date only, and the same is not available, the difference in amount has to be borne by the client.
CURRENCY AND TRAVELLERS CHEQUES
We suggest you take your holiday spending money partly in currency, partly in travellers cheques or Travel Currency Card. Travellers cheques are a safe way to carry money as they are easily encashed for a small service fee and can be replaced if they are stolen or lost, provided you have the lost travellers cheque numbers and the counterfoil. Alternatively, you can take a Travel Currency Card, which is by far the safest way to carry money and make payments.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
We are travel agents and holiday organizers only. The role of the company is that of an agent of the client to secure proper services for the tour from the independent contractors and service providers such as the airlines, shipping company, hotels, Coach etc. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select them and have no control in operating them, we cannot be responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, which is caused by the act or default or omission of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner / coach operator who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection process.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
We treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company.
CONDITIONS OF PASSAGE
These conditions are applicable to every Client of the Company, who books a Brochure Tour or any Special Tour or travel arrangement. In the event of a Client booking through us a Tour and/or Tour Arrangement of any other Tour Operators like Royal Caribbean, Rail Europe, Carnival, Cosmos, Star Cruise, Norwegian Cruise, etc., the “Terms and Conditions” specified by such Tour Operator, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to our “Terms and Conditions” while determining the contractual relation between the Client, the Tour Operator and us
HEALTH AND INSURANCE
It shall be the duty of the Client to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. Pace of certain tours might not be suitable to individuals. Hence we suggest that individuals may choose tours as per their health conditions.
The Company reserves the right to ask the Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed the Company will not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.
- It is necessary for the client to obtain a valid travel/health insurance prior to the commencement of the tour and the company will not be responsible for the same. Settlement of the claims will be entirely at the discretion of the insurance company.
- Insurance wherever included is NOT VALID for Senior citizens. The cost for Insurance for Senior Citizen will be higher and passengers are requested to check the exact insurance cost at the time of making the booking.
Any communication directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone no. /fax no. of the Client as disclosed in the “Booking Form” or made to the travel agent through whom the client has made the bookings with the company shall be deemed to have been communicated to and received by the Client. The Company shall not be responsible for any error on part of mode of communication or the Travel Agent in this regard.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times
- The Client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India as per the tour itinerary. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case if a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services.
- Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre - tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The Company, reserves the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person. It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the Company’s Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- The prices displayed have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of product development The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the Departure by the Client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by the Company, it shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
- Any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus/ air/ trains / ship/ or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
- Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control.
- Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines/Hotels/Coach/Cruise.
In the case of one or more but not all passengers signing ‘Booking Form’ it shall be deemed that others have duly authorized concerned signing passenger/(s)
- Initial deposit just ensures only registration/participation on the tour but does not entitle any services like Tickets, Visas, and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received.
- We cannot endow with individual aid to any of the tour member for walking, dinning, getting on & off from any of the transport vehicle or other personal needs. So it is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany such traveler who needs such assistance. In the absence thereof, such traveler will be joining the tour on his own risk and consequences.
- The client/Traveler must be of Indian Nationality and must have an Indian passport and his/her passport must be valid for at least 6 months subsequent to the scheduled date of return of the holiday (9 months in case of Malaysia and any other destination as informed from time to time by the Immigration Authorities)
- Company solely reserves the right to publish group photographs of the passengers taken during the tour.
- Distance, temperature & pre/post tour accommodation prices mentioned are approximate & are subject to change.
- Photo of meals & sightseeing shown are only for reference & may change from actual meals served/ sights.
- In case company offers any adventures activities then it is significant to note that all the passengers should
- Enjoy such activity/ ride at their own risk as such kind of adventure might be risky at times especially for heart patients, expecting women, people with Blood Pressure etc.
- In certain cases, the tour will be operated subject to a minimum number of passengers booking for the same. The services of a Tour Manager may be available in case of certain packages. In cases where the minimum passenger criteria is not fulfilled, you will be given an option of travelling on another day
- We highly recommend a Travel Insurance to be purchased.
- There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the company has received the initial deposit as defined.
- The company has the right at any time and for any reason:
- To terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion airline, flight routing or facility or discounts / concessions it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claims made.
- To use alternate cruise liner, cabin category it has advertised or published or to substitute a cruise of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claims made.
- No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in the brochure.
- In the event of the company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or,
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
- To cancel the tour, in which event the cancellation charges as stated herein shall apply and the client will be liable to pay to the company such charges.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever is liable to the client for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression “Howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy there of should be handed over to the Tour Manager (if applicable) of the company in order to enable the company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty.
- Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
- The tour is subject to RBI / GOI rules & regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in EURO/USD/AUD out of your BTQ.
- In case of any dispute, decision of Adigas Yatra will be final and binding.
OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company shall be excused from the performance or punctual performance of any of terms and conditions/services/tour or part thereof as above, if the performance thereof is prevented or delayed by any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company, which shall include acts of God, riots, wars, accidents, embargo, terror attacks, coup strike, natural calamities or requisition (acts of government), or delays/negligence/carelessness in the performance of the independent contractors caused by any such circumstances as referred herein. Any additional cost incurred by the Company, for the services provided to the Client, during the Force Majeure event, shall be paid by the Client.
- All dispute/complaints with respect to these terms and conditions and the tour and services shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
- Upon signing the booking form, these terms and conditions shall be binding on both the company the client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communications in whatsoever form or mode, whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any term or conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled /revoked/terminated. On behalf of the persons named in the booking form, I have read and understood the terms and conditions as mentioned hereinabove and as mentioned in the Brochure
Declaration by the Client:
- Usage of Promo Code will result in discount as stated in offer only.
- Promo Code offer will be applicable for stated packages bookable online on www.adigasyatra.com only.
- There may be minimum passenger requirement per booking for availing discounts through Promo code. Please read the offer communication clearly.
- Promo code offer will be valid for payment options as stated in the offer.
- Adigas Yatra reserves the right to change/amend/ discontinue this promo code offer anytime without prior intimation.
- For any query on offer you may write us on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or can call 080-41237766
There may be a maximum booking criteria per promo code for an email id which is generally once. Please read the offer communication clearly before proceeding.
I /We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the brochure / tour itinerary and notes there-in along with the ‘Tips for Smooth Travel’ and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned document.