||: Exiting Wonders Of Ladakh
||: 7800 kms ( approximately Round trip)
||: 5 Night / 6 Days
||: Innova / Xylo / Tavera
||: Twin sharing basis in Hotel / Camp
||: Jammu & kashmir
||: Leh,shanty stupa, lea palace, Sham Valley, Kardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Hundur Sand Dunes, Diskit Monastery, Pangong Lake.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
||Departure from Bangalore Airport
||Departure from Bangalore Airport – Late Night Flight via Delhi or Bombay to Leh.
||Arrive Leh: 3505 meters / 11567 feet
||Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500m above sea level. Transfer to Hotel. Breakfast at the hotel. Half day rest for acclimatization.
Lunch at the hotel. After lunch drive to visit Shanti Stupa & Leh palace, later in the evening walk around local market. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
||Drive Sham Valley & Alchi – 70 km
||After breakfast, carry packed lunch for the day. Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi Monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastery to visit the splendid three storey’s Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you will be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statue. Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill ( where the cars defy gravity ). Basgo palace hiking only and further on the Leh Hall of Fame ( which has a museum of the Kargil war Memorabilia ) Dinner and overnight stay at hotel Leh.
||Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes
||Drive 120km 4 / 5 hrs after breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Kardungla ( highest motor able road in the world, 18380 ft ) arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Rest of the day, post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Village and camel safari in sand funes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
||Diskit Monastery which is 515 years old
||After breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive, back to Leh. Overnight stay at hotel.
||Tour of Pangogng Lake
||It is the highest land locked lake ( 155 kms ) on the way from Leh 05 hrs drive each side. After breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486mtrs. Pangong lake situated at 14000 feet ( 4267 m ). A long narrow basib of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists through the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Drive back to Leh. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
||In the morning transfer to the airport to boarding the flight for onward destination via Delhi or Bombay.
: 98000 sq Km
Altitude ranges from 9000 feet (2.750m) at Kargil to 25170 feet ( 7672m) at Saser kangri in the Karakoram.
in summers up to 27 degree and in winter it is -20 degrees and below in the higher range.
May to Early October.
in summer light woolen clothes, and in winter’s Heavy woolen with wind proof.
Ladakhi including balti/Purgi, Shina/Dardic, Urdu, Hindi.
Only Postpaid connections of Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Vodaphone are present here.
SBI, AXIS, PNB, J&K, HDFC, ICICI, IDBI.
Avoid acute mountain sickness:
Acute mountain sickness can occur to any one at an altitude above 8000 ft, above sea level, therefore make it sure to take complete rest on the day of arrival and get your acclimatized.
Things to carry:
- Woolen clothing’s.
- Inner clothing ( Thermal wear) sun hat, cap.
- Sun glasses with UV Protection.
- Sun Screen Lotion & Cold cream.
- Slippers and proper Shoes.
- Cotton clothing for day journey.
- Avomine – Vomiting.
- D Cold – illness / Combiflam – Body pain.
- Vicks Balm.
- Oral Rehydration Salt (ORS).
- Diamox (250mg) – for High Altitude / High Pressure.
- Personal Medicines.
Please don’t forget to take suggestions of the family Doctor before visiting ladakh for any kind of medicines in case of medical history.
Do & Don’ts:
Please find guidelines for precautions and assistance to be taken when flying to KEH:
- On arrival please rest for 24 hr, as you travelling to high altitude from low altitude, due to low oxygen.
- Have plenty of drinking water or any kind of liquid (except alcohol).
- While visiting any Gompa, please take a Lamas Permission for photo or video shoot.
- Please wear proper clothing while visiting Gompa.
- For Females: No Open Hair, Short Skirts or any Short Dresses are no allowed at Gompa.
- For Males: No Short Pants or Sleeveless allowed at Gompa.
- Please follow Gompa Rules while visiting Gompa.
- To ensure that you have adequate time for acclimatization and sightseeing.
- The first day ( day you reach Leh ) must be spent relaxing in and around your Hotel room. Strictly avoid any urge to go sightseeing.
- Drink lots of water it keeps your tummy fit ( you tend to drink less water and may result in dehydration ). Preferably drink boiled, sterilized or packaged drinking water.
- Carry moisturizer, lip balms, sun screen lotions and skin nourishing creams in your travelers kit.
- Use sun glasses when out door.
- Carry adequate amount of drinking water while moving out for sightseeing.
- Preferably spend at least 2 days in Leh before you out for visit to various destinations like Pangong lake or Tso-moriri lake or mountain passes like Khardung La, Chang La etc.,.
- Avoid over eating ( it sorts out most of gastric troubles ).
- Do not consume alcohol and avoid smoking.
- Do not hesitate or question medical authorities if advised to evacuate.
* Bengaluru – Leh Return Airfares,
* Assistance upon arrival and departure
* Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Hotel / Camp
* Daily Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (only packed lunch will be provided during long day trips)
* Return airport transfer along with all sightseeing by Non Ac Innova / Xylo
* Inner line permits to restricted area
* Environmental fee
Cost does not includes
* Items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, etc
* Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations, extra expenses incurred due to mishandled luggage, any insurance
Terms & Conditions:
* Vehicles provided as per tour plan above (Point to Point Basis)
* No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.