||: Ladakh, Top of the World
||: 7800 kms ( approximately Round trip)
||: 5 Night / 6 Days
||: Innova / Xylo / Tavera
||: Twin sharing basis in Hotel / Resort / Camp
||: Jammu & Kashmir
||: Shanti stupa, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame, Sham Valley, Kardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Hundur Sand Dunes, Diskit Monastery, Pangong Lake.
May 23,30. June 6,13,20,27 Jul 11,18,25. Aug 8,15,29. Sep 5,19.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
DAY 1: BENGALURU – LEH
Dep from Bengaluru Airport for Leh
by Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. after Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 2: LEH – SHAM VALLEY – SINDHU – MAGNETIC HILL – ALHI - LEH
Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
After breakfast, drive to, Sindhu & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Sindhu river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel
DAY 3 LEH – KHARDUNGLA - NUBRA VALLEY
Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley Drive 120km 4/5hrs
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Diskit, Hundur Villages Overnight stay at the camp
DAY 4 NUBRA VALLEY - LEH
After breakfast Drive to Leh via Khardungla Pass Night halt Leh.
DAY 5 LEH – PANGONG - LEH
After breakfast drive to Pangong Via Warila, Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 6 LEH – BENGALURU
Tranfer to Leh Airport for return journey
Highest Motorable road in The world Nubra valley
Bhouddhist Stupas & Monestries
Highest salt water lake in The world
Area : 98000 sq Km
Altitude: Altitude ranges from 9000 feet (2.750m) at Kargil to 25170 feet ( 7672m) at Saser kangri in the Karakoram.
Temperature: in summers up to 27 degree and in winter it is -20 degrees and below in the higher range.
Best Season: May to Early October.
Clothing: in summer light woolen clothes, and in winter’s Heavy woolen with wind proof.
Languages: Ladakhi including balti/Purgi, Shina/Dardic, Urdu, Hindi.
* Bengaluru – Leh Return Airfares,
* Assistance upon arrival and departure
* Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Hotel / Camp
* Daily Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (only packed lunch will be provided during long day trips)
* Return airport transfer along with all sightseeing by Non Ac Innova / Xylo
* Inner line permits to restricted area
* Environmental fee
Cost does not includes
* Items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, etc
* Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations, extra expenses incurred due to mishandled luggage, any insurance
Terms & Conditions:
* Vehicles provided as per tour plan above (Point to Point Basis)
* No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.
Things to carry:
- Woolen clothing’s.
- Inner clothing ( Thermal wear) sun hat, cap.
- Sun glasses with UV Protection.
- Sun Screen Lotion & Cold cream.
- Slippers and proper Shoes.
- Cotton clothing for day journey.
- Avomine – Vomiting.
- D Cold – illness / Combiflam – Body pain.
- Vicks Balm.
- Oral Rehydration Salt (ORS).
- Diamox (250mg) – for High Altitude / High Pressure.
- Personal Medicines.
Please don’t forget to take suggestions of the family Doctor before visiting ladakh for any kind of medicines in case of medical history.
Do & Don’ts:
Please find guidelines for precautions and assistance to be taken when flying to LEH:
- On arrival please rest for 24 hr, as you travelling to high altitude from low altitude, due to low oxygen.
- Have plenty of drinking water or any kind of liquid (except alcohol).
- While visiting any Gompa, please take a Lamas Permission for photo or video shoot.
- Please wear proper clothing while visiting Gompa.
- For Females: No Open Hair, Short Skirts or any Short Dresses are no allowed at Gompa.
- For Males: No Short Pants or Sleeveless allowed at Gompa.
- Please follow Gompa Rules while visiting Gompa.
- To ensure that you have adequate time for acclimatization and sightseeing.
- The first day ( day you reach Leh ) must be spent relaxing in and around your Hotel room. Strictly avoid any urge to go sightseeing.
- Drink lots of water it keeps your tummy fit ( you tend to drink less water and may result in dehydration ). Preferably drink boiled, sterilized or packaged drinking water.
- Carry moisturizer, lip balms, sun screen lotions and skin nourishing creams in your travelers kit.
- Use sun glasses when out door.
- Carry adequate amount of drinking water while moving out for sightseeing.
- Preferably spend at least 2 days in Leh before you out for visit to various destinations like Pangong lake or Tso-moriri lake or mountain passes like Khardung La, Chang La etc.,.
- Avoid over eating ( it sorts out most of gastric troubles ).
- Do not consume alcohol and avoid smoking.
- Do not hesitate or question medical authorities if advised to evacuate.
Network: Only Postpaid connections of Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Vodaphone are present here.
Avoid acute mountain sickness:
Acute mountain sickness can occur to any one at an altitude above 8000 ft, above sea level, therefore make it sure to take complete rest on the day of arrival and get your acclimatized.