DOMESTIC STANDARD GROUP TOURS
- Adigas Yatra- the tour operator does not own anything like flight, train, buses, ships & hotels or resorts, but we are here to facilitates your travel needs using all above infrastructure for your comfort able holidays, leisure or pilgrimage tours.
- The Customized tours are always designed based on the customer’s requirements with their convenient dates, choice of hotels & vehicle used for transportations. The quotation is always based on number of persons travelling together. The quotation changes as per group size changes.
- Journey by reserved second class sleeper coach trains and 2*2 deluxe bus for the rest of the tour. Most of the tours Company had upgraded to A/c Bus, for hill stations small & non a/c vehicle will be provided. For North East & some hilly area only Tempo Traveler, Mini Bus, Tavera, Sumo type of Mini vehicles are used.
- If the numbers of passengers are less, tours will arranged in Mini Bus, Tempo Traveler or depending on the passengers strength.
Journey tickets for upper class / flights are arranged subject to availability if requested in writing well in advance. In such cases passengers have to pay the extra cost for such services.
- Tour cost may hike according to the fuel hike & other factors in the market without any prior notice.
- For tickets booked in Indian Railways/Buses/flights-refundable fare/non refundable fare tickets amount will depend on the Airlines policy , Indian Railways and Bus companies rules and regulations we Adigas Yatra / Vandemataram Travels facilitates ticket booking for your convenience only, we are not holding any control on the service providing companies.
- Pickup & Drop facilities to the tourists at the arrival and departure at the destinations who are booked for the packages is complimentary for those travelling in a train which is specified/ scheduled with Adigas Yatra /Vandemataram Travels itinerary, those who are arriving /departure destinations in other train/flight or by any other transportation mode should reach the hotel/ meeting point at their own arrangements on scheduled departure time and report to tour manager/ travel co-ordinator.
The tourists will be allotted separate rooms for night halt on twin sharing basis non a/c rooms, but Company had upgraded maximum destinations to a/c rooms except hilly area & some religious places.
- If the family is consisting 3 members, a Triple bedded room will be given depending on the availability in that hotel. Otherwise they will be provided with an extra rollaway bed. If you required another separate room you have to pay 35% extra on the tour cost.
- If you have booked single seat you have to share your room with co passenger on twin or Triple sharing basis on your request made with us, unlike that you wish to stay single you have to pay 35% extra on the tour cost.
- Room check in & check out time depends upon hotel rules.
- In Chardham (Yamunotri-Gangotri-Kedar–Badri) route, Baltal and Jomsom allotment of rooms will be according to the number of beds in a room/ tents.
During the Group tour, fixed menu basis pure vegetarian South Indian food will be provided by the organization. Our Cooking staff will look after this arrangement. During train journey customer has to make their own arrangements.
The tour manager will accompany the group throughout road journey. Local guide will be appointed by Company in Historical & Pilgrim places subject to the requirement and availability.
You have to travel in the same berth / seat which is allotted to you by Indian railways. Company is not holding any authority like lower berth, side berth etc. Seat in the bus will be allotted based on seniority or rotation.
Fill up the reservation forms and confirm your bookings by paying advance amount
01- 05 Days
|06 - 10 Days
|11 - 20 Days
|21 Days above
CHARGES FOR CHILDREN
In the form of Cash/D.D & Cheque to Adigas Yatra payable at Bengaluru/ Vande Mataram Travels
Hubli. The remaining amount should be paid before 30 days of tour commencement date and if you are failed to do so without any notice the travels has the right to cancel or reallot your seat to another person.
- If you are willing to travel by higher Class, have to pay the difference amount at the time of booking only. For 3 A/C train tickets Rs 5,000/- & 2 A/C & 1 A/C Rs 10,000/- extra payable at the time of booking, that will be adjusted in final payment.
The person having Wait listed and RAC tickets at the time of tour has to make his own arrangements. The travel does not bear any responsibility for such tickets.
- Sometimes for your convenience train tickets boarding or reservations station will be changed. In such cases company will book tickets without giving any prior notice, and the tourists has to bear the additional cost of that ticket.
- To avoid such inconvenience kindly book your seats minimum 4 months before.
All tourist must carry their original ID Cards (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Senior citizen card, Passport,
Driving license) throughout the journey. If you fail to produce Age proof & ID card, Travels is not responsible for the later consequences.
- Senior citizen booked a tour should be accompanied by their family members or blood relatives.
- Please go through Company rules and regulation thoroughly, as this confirms that you and your companions are well aware of the terms and conditions before booking.
- Package Tours does not mean it covers all the costs/expenses of the tour. Before booking ensure that what includes & excludes in the Package Cost. No discussion will be entertained after booking.
- We and our people are thoroughly gone through the rules & regulations of Vandemataram Travels / Adigas Yatra after that only we have made an reservation by singing the booking form we are well aware of the terms & conditions of the Vandemataram Travels/Adigas Yatra.
Children of 3 - 11 years 50% no seat and no extra bed
- 75% with seat and no extra bed
- For extra bed and seat full amount of tour cost.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged..
Advance amount paid once, will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If you have paid the full and final amount, the refund will be as follows. Before 15 Days 50% refund, excluding departure date
- 7-14 Days 25% excluding departure date
- 1 - 6 days No refund.
- For tickets booked in flight, refundable amount will depend on the Airlines policy in Indian destinations.
- Flight / Helicopter cancellation due to any unavoidable circumstances in Muktinath Yatra,
- Rs.7,500/- is non refundable. In such case Vehicle arrangements will be made for the same cost. interested Yatris will travel through road journey to Muktinath subject to a minimum of 6 pax travelling together. During the road journey to Mukthinath The Distance between Beni to Jomsom via Ghasa is 90 kms is country road is full of nature, the jomsom to muktinath and back journey will be arranged by using local jeep minimum of 12 passengers travelling together.
- Helicopter services for Amarnath- Vaishnodevi- Kedarnath tickets booking will be done through local booking agents by Adigas Yatra/Vandemataram Travels on the request of tourists, if due to any unforced conditions like bad weather/poor visibilities /technical problem etc..Whatever the actual refund made by Helicopter companies to the local agents and whatever the basic fare of the helicopter ticket cost will be refunded to tourist when we receive the money from the local agents, the local agents will not refund their service charges. The company is not going to compensate any consequential losses occurred.
- You can cancel your booking by writing a Cancelation letter in person. The date on which Company receive the letter will be considered as the date for cancellation. Email / over the phone request will not be entertained / considered.
- Adigas Yatra / Vandemataram Travels reserves the right to alter, amend and cancel the date, time, cost and itinerary without assigning any reason. If the tour is cancelled from our end all amount paid by you will be refunded in full (Cheque only). But the Travels is not going to compensate for the consequential loss suffered.
- If the tour is discontinued by political reasons such as war, riot, bundh, etc / natural calamities like Cyclone, earth quake, Land slide, Snow fall, damage of road/ bridge, flood, death, theft or breakdown of vehicle , misconnection of train / flight, Darshan of Temples / Shrines, any sightseeing spots the tourist have to bear the losses. Adigas yatra is not going to compensate it.
- If the tourist refused to utilize the food and services provided by the organization, and missed the sightseeing program or discontinue the tour due to some personal reasons, he will not be entitled to claim the amount for unutilized services.
- If the tour cancelled before its commencement due to some unavoidable causes such as flood, earthquake, riots, cancellation of trains and flights on the schedule date, the Travels is not responsible for the consequential losses. The tourist has to bear all losses and not entitled to ask money refund, he has to replan the future date of the same tour which will be held by the Travels.
- In any circumstances Travels neither increase nor decrease the number of days of the tour.
Declaration by the Client:
All entry fees, mineral water, daily using medicines, all rickshaws, taxi , boating, coolie, customs in Nepal border, cable charges, doli / ponies charges, camera charges, food and breakfast during train journey, should borne by the passengers.
- All the tourist should attend the pre-departure meeting conducted by our organization one day before or same day of the tour commencing date, any clarification regarding tour will be clarified in the meeting.
- Complementary materials will be distributed to tourist on the same days, who attend the meeting.
- Railway seat/berth reservations, confirmation of tickets, allotment of any type of berths/seats in the train are completely vested with railway department. Adigas Yatra/ Vandemataram Travels facilitate your train tickets only after confirmation of the group.
- The early check-in and late check-out of the rooms in hotel will be chargeable, inform Company well in advance to avail the services.
- Flight & Helicopter cancellation during Mukthinath, Kedarnath, Amaranath, Vaishnodevi due to any circumstances the Travels is not responsible for the consequential losses. The tourist has to bear all losses & additional expenses.
- Vandemataram Travels/ Adigas Yatra provides the available necessary documents for LTC/LFC purpose if requested at the time of booking, but does not undertake any responsibility for non reimbursement of LFC / LTC. The sanction of LTC will be the whole discretion of the Institution.
- Tour Cost includes transportation & guidance only, food and accommodation are complimentary. All legal proceedings are subject to HUBLI / BANGALORE jurisdiction only.
- Food and breakfast during train - all meals during train
- Adigas Yatra/ Vande Mataram Travels, as a tour operator not owned any lodges, airlines, trains, cruises, coaches etc. So Company doesn’t have any direct control over the suppliers.
- Circumstances beyond our control like road works, traffic congestions, weather / road conditions, fairs, festivals, any events, any gatherings, strikes, change of management / closure & over bookings of hotels, flights cancellation / re routing of flights / railways, closure & restricted entry at a place of sightseeing and any other circumstances not mentioned herewith may result in changes in the services / itineraries. Therefore, Company reserve the absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the Tour package, Itineraries, schedule, travel plan, arrangements & sight seeing
- As a tour operator Company provide tour packages as a whole. But cannot bifurcate the cost.
- As per Central Government rules Service Tax on total applicable for all tours.
I /We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the brochure / tour itinerary and notes there-in along with the ‘Tips for Smooth Travel’ and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned document.