DOMESTIC CUSTOMIZED/FIT TOURS
- Adigas Yatra- the tour operator does not own anything like flight, train, buses, ships & hotels or resorts, but we are here to facilitates your travel needs using all above infrastructure for your comfort able holidays, leisure or pilgrimage tours.
- The Customized tours are always designed based on the customer’s requirements with their convenient dates, choice of hotels & vehicle used for transportations. The quotation is always based on number of persons travelling together. The quotation changes as per group size changes.
- The tourist can use long distance destinations travelling by flight, train and buses paying the cost for the service used. Any modifications or cancellation is based on airline/Indian railways and bus operator’s policy we are only to facilitates your tickets not holding any control over them.
- The vehicle providing for the sightseeing and transfers based on the number of passengers booked at the time of booking as per the itinerary agreed at the time of confirmation. Any deviation in the itinerary/ increase or decrease of numbers of passengers will be charged accordingly.
- The vehicle providing to tourist is based on the itinerary basis with fixed timing not on disposal basis..
Transportation vehicles like sedan car ( Indigo-Toyota Etios- Swift Dzire / MUV / Mini coach / Innova / Tempo Traveler depending on the groupsize, inclusive toll, parking, Driver allowance, State Tax, Permit, Night halt charges& Taxes depend upon the area.
- In some tourist place like heritage sites , temples area, North East Indian states, Rohtang pass etc. where the given vehicle can not be allowed at these places the tourist has to take supplement vehicle to reach the destinations and back at their own cost. Tour cost may hike according to the fuel hike and other factors in the market without any prior notice
Hotels Category: Standard, Deluxe, Luxury & Premium.
- Hotel Accommodations can be booked according to tourist choice with below facilities on twin sharing/triple sharing basis and meal plan.
- EPAI- Only Room , CPAI-Room with Breakfast, MAPAI-Room with Breakfast &Lunch/Dinner. APAI--Room with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. The all above meal plans are fixed menu basis with the hotel policy.
- Accommodations in religious places like Chardham route - Kedar, Badarinath, Amarnath, Muktinath will be on bed sharing basis according to the number of beds in a room.
- If the family is consisting more the 3 members, a triple bedded room will be given depending on the availability in that hotel, otherwise they will be provided with an extra rollaway bed in the same room.
- Early check in and late check out hotel rooms will be chargeable according to hotel policy.
The driver will take you to the sightseeing spots as per the itinerary, if the tourist wants a exclusive guide then they have to hire local certified guide at the heritage and temple area , all the entrance fees, camera charges ,special tourist permit charges, boating ,rope way, doli, pony ,taxi where our vehicle not permitted, food other than specified in the fixed menu, anything not mentioned in the tour cost includes to be paid on their own cost.
CHARGES FOR CHILDREN
- The tourists can reserve their customize tour by filling the reservation forms with all tourists full details and confirm the booking by paying advance amount, in form of Cash/DD & Cheque to be paid in favor of Adigas Yatra payable at Hubli.
- Advance Amount: 50% of total invoice amount at the time of booking, excluding Air ticket/Rail/Bus charges.
Balance amount to be paid 30 days before the onward departure date. Foiling which the tour treated as cancelled.
- Service tax 3.50% to be charged on the full total amount to be paid by tourist.
- Once the advance is paid no amendments on confirmed itinerary entertained
- Tours will be strictly based on the confirm given itinerary, Changes will be made if possible provided the cost incurred on such changes should be borne by the tourists.
Children of 3-11 years will be charged 75% of the adult tour cost without bed above 3-11 years will be charged Full.
Charges for the children mentioned will applies only if they accompanied by two adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult the full amount will be charged. .
- Advance paid 50 % of the tour cost at the time of confirmed tour booking which is not refundable under any circumstances / reasons.
- If you have paid the full and final amount, the refund will be as follows.
- Excluding onward departure date before 21- 30 Days 35% will be refund. 11-20 Days 20% will be refund.
Within 10 days of onward departure date no refund.
- For tickets booked in Indian Railways/Buses/flights-refundable fare/non refundable fare tickets amount will depend on the Airlines policy , Indian Railways and Bus companies rules and regulations we Adigas Yatra facilitates ticket booking for your convenience only, we are not holding any control on the service providing companies.
- Flight / Helicopter cancellation due to any unavoidable circumstances in Muktinath Yatra, Rs.7,500/- is non refundable. In such case Vehicle arrangements will be made for the same cost. Interested Yatris will travel through road journey to Muktinath subject to a minimum of 6 pax travelling together. During the road journey to Mukthinath The Distance between Beni to Jomsom via Ghasa is 90 kms is country road is full of nature, the jomsom to muktinath and back journey will be arranged by using local jeep minimum of 12 passengers travelling together.
- Helicopter services for Amarnath- Vaishnodevi- Kedarnath tickets booking will be done through local booking agents by Adigas Yatra/Adigas Yatra on the request of tourists, if due to any unforced conditions like bad weather/poor visibility /technical problem etc..whatever the actual refund made by Helicopter companies to the local agents and whatever the basic fare of the helicopter ticket cost will be refunded to tourist when we receive the money from the local agents, the local agents will not refund their service charges.
- Tourists can cancel their booking by giving in writing a Cancelation letter in person. The date on which Company receive the letter will be considered as the date for cancellation. e-mail / over the phone request will not be entertained / considered cancelation is considered on the basis of cancelation policy.
- Adigas Yatra reserves the right to alter, amend and cancel the date, time, cost and itinerary without assigning any reason. If the tour is cancelled from our end all amount paid by you will be refunded in full (Cheque only). But the Travels is not going to compensate for the consequential loss suffered.
- If the tour is discontinued by political reasons such as war, riot, bundh, etc / natural calamities like Cyclone, earth quake, Land slide, Snow fall, damage of road/ bridge, flood, death, theft or breakdown of vehicle , misconnection of train / flight , Darshan of Temples / Shrines, any sightseeing spots the tourist have to bear the losses. Adigas Yatra is not going to compensate it.
- If the tour cancelled before its commencement due to some unavoidable causes such as flood, earthquake, riots, cancellation of trains and flights on the schedule date, the Travels is not responsible for the consequential losses. The tourist has to bear all losses and not entitled to ask money refund, he has to re plan the future date of the same tour .
- If the tour is disturbed, discontinued by the heavy rain, flood, snowfall, landslide, breakage or accident of vehicles delay or misconnection of bus, train, flight, the losses arising from such unavoidable incidents should be borne by the tourists. The organization is not going to compensate/tourists are not entitled to claim for the services unutilized.
Adigas Yatra will provide the available documents to claim LTC/LFC if requested at the time of booking. But it does not undertake any responsibility for non reimbursement. The sanction of LTC/LFC will be the whole discretion of the concerned institution/organization.
- Room check in & checkout depends on the hotel managements rules. Package tour does not mean that it covers all the expenses and costs. Kindly go through our rules before booking and make confirm that which cost includes and which does not. No discussion is entertained after booking.
- The terms cost includes transportation and guidance only, food and accommodation are complimentary.
- Pickup & Drop facilities to the tourists at the arrival and departure at the destinations who are booked for the packages is complimentary for those travelling in a train which is specified/scheduled with Adigas Yatra itinerary, those who are arriving /departure destinations in other train/flight or by any other transportation mode should reach the hotel/meeting point at their own arrangements on scheduled departure time and report to tour manager/travel co-ordinator.
- All legal proceedings are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.
Declaration by the Client:
We are holiday & tour organizers. We do not have any control or operate any airline neither does control nor we own hotel or transport or any other facility or service mentioned on the site. We take care in selecting all the principles however but because we select them- we have no control on running them. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of service by any independent agency, airline, transport, hotel or any other service provider will be held by the Travels.
- We and our people are thoroughly gone through the rules & regulations of Adigas Yatra after that only we have made the reservation by signing the booking form we are well aware of the terms & conditions of the Adigas Yatra.
I /We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the brochure / tour itinerary and notes there-in along with the ‘Tips for Smooth Travel’ and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned document.