Tour code :
Ex : Bengaluru
Distance : -
Duration : 8 days
Vehicle Used : -
Accommodation : -
States visited : Uttarkahand
Places visited : Kedarnath, Badrianth
2019 : DAILY MAY 10 - JUNE 15, SEP 10 - OCT 10.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
JOURNEY INTO THE DIVINE LAND
KEDARNATH BY HELICOPTER
- Helicopter from Dehradun
- VIP darshan
Note:- For advance booking purpose 50% of the total amount need to transferred in our account within 03 days of getting this quote and 100% before 30 days of actual program.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Meals not specified above
- Government service Tax of 5%
- Tips and Porterage, Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
1. Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
2. Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt/realization of 100% Advance payment only. All the required landing permissions from local administration is responsibility of Himalayan Heli Services.
4. In case of extension to this program Crew Layover hiring party will make suitable arrangements for boarding, lodging & local transport at 5 star level or Himalayan Heli Services will make the necessary arrangements on additional price.
5. ADIGAS YATRA shall not be liable for any delay/inconvenience caused towards diversion, due to bad weather/VIP movements, unforeseen circumstances caused by nature or due to force majeure reasons in such conditions; charterer has to bear the cost of extra flying/overnight halt/waiting etc.
6. No aerial filming/ photography will be allowed.
Cancellation Charges : -
(a) 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
(b) 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 to 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(c) 90 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure.
(d) An amount of Rs.1, 50,000 against flight preparation charges will be levied if flight is cancelled due to “force majeure” reasons.
In case the flight is cancelled by the Charterer due to delay in departure due to “Force Majeure” reasons like weather/visibility, 90% of the Charter cost will be levied if updated in advance to the charterer about chances of such delay.
Please send us the payment and acceptance of our offer on the above mentioned terms at the earliest, as the availability is subject to any prior confirmed bookings received by us.