DEP DATES :
2020: JAN 22, 29. FEB 6, 20.
MAR 11, 25. APR 8, 22. MAY 6, 13. AUG 5, 19.
SEP 2, 16. OCT 14, 28. NOV 4, 11, 25. DEC 2, 9, 16.
2021: JAN 7, 21, 28. FEB 3, 10, 24. MAR 11, 18, 25.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
DAY -1: BENGALURU – – MADURAI
Departure from Bangalore airport, On arrival at Madurai, transfer to hotel, check into hotel. After freshup proceed for sightseeing of Madurai Meenakshi temple, Thappakakullam, City sightseeing, Shopping of dress, sarees, bangles. Later check into hotel for overnight stay at Madurai.
DAY-2 MADURAI – RAMESWARAM
After breakfast transfer to Rameswaram. On the way visit the Engg wonder – The Pamban bridge, Samadhi of Respected Dr Abdulkalam check into Hotel. Later sightseeing of beach, Temple, sita kovil, Rama Padukam Etc.Overnight at Rameswaram
DAY -3 RAMESHWARAM – KANYAKUMARI
After early breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. Check In & then visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial by boat, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Mahatma Gandhi Mandapam. Then visit he beach for evening sunset. Overnight stay.
DAY -4 KANYAKUMARI – TRIVANDRUM – BENGALURU
Early Morning see sunrise from Hotel. Breakfast & check out. On the way have darshan of Suchindram & Nagercoil afternoon in Thiruvanathapuram Sri Anantha Padmanabha swamy Temple. Proceed to Trivandrum airport for return journey to Bangalore.
Note: This above tentative itinerary is for your reference only. Final itinerary will be issued only after the confirmation of Air tickets/Hotel Bookings.
Tour Cost Includes
- Bengaluru – Madurai, Thiruvanathapuram – Bnegaluru air ticket
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Reserved Vehicle
- 3* Accommodation
- Meal plan - Breakfast & Dinner
Tour Cost Excludes
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces
- 5% GST
- All items of personal nature