|| ANDAMAN ISLAND 6 DAYS
|| By Air & Reserved Vehicle
|| 3* Category Hotel / Resort on twin /triple sharing basis
|| Havlock Island, Baratang,Ross Island, Coral Island, Port Blair
2019 : JAN 24, 31. FEB 6, 20. MAR 13, 27. APR 10, 24. MAY 1, 15. AUG 7, 21. SEP 4, 18. OCT 16, 30. NOV 6, 13, 27. DEC 4, 11.
2020 : JAN 21, 28. FEB 6, 13, 27. MAR 11, 18, 25.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
DAY 01: BENGALURU – PORT BLAIR
Dep from Bengaluru Airport. Arrival at Port Blair Veer Savarkar Airport in the afternoon and transfer to Hotel. Later proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail, and witness the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Light and Sound Show, held within the same complex. Return to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair (D)
DAY 02: PORT BLAIR - HAVELOCK ISLAND.
After breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the respective hotel / resort. After checkin, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island.(B.D)
DAY 03: HAVELOCK ISLAND - PORT BLAIR
After Breakfast embark on a tour to Elephant Beach . 40 minutes by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home). Later in the afternoon transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair. (B,D)
DAY 04: ROSS ISLAND + NORTH BAY
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. Excursion to North Bay - Coral Island. With Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling (optional) one can explore the Coral reefs underneath. Overnight in Port Blair. (B .D)
DAY 05: PORT BLAIR - BARATANG ISLAND – PORT BLAIR
Early morning departure to Baratang Island (On Exclusive Basis for the Group) by road (110Kms) which holds the nature’s best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves a must see point for nature lovers & leisure travellers alike. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial forest. This involves a creek journey in small boats. After getting down from the boat, trek through a small village to reach the caves. Return to Port Blair. Stay Overnight in Port Blair. (B.D)
DAY 06: PORT BLAIR - BENGALURU (B)
After breakfast proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, Tranfer to Port Blair Airport for return journey
Emerald blue & you
- Cellular Jail
- Havlock Island
- Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach
- Baratang lime stone caves
- Mangrove forests
- Ross Island
- Coral Island
- Port Blair
- Cruise / Ferry
- Bangalore-Portblair and Back Flight Tickets
- Assistance upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation on Twin/ DBL / TPL sharing basis as per itinerary listed above.
- Breakfast & Dinner basis.
- Return airport transfer along with all sightseeing by Reserved Vehicle
- Ferry / cruise / Boating
- Environmental fee.
- Monument and entrance fee.
Price Does Not Include:
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Local English speaking guide
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price includes”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight / ferry cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Meals not specified above
- Government service Tax of 5%..