|| 11 Days
||3 Star Hotel, Guest house, Tent, Lodge
2019 : MAY 11, 13, 27. JUN 10, 12, 23. JUL 9, 11, 25. AUG 8, 10, 24. SEP 7, 9, 23.
- For Infants 2-24 months(2 Years) Please send enquiry.
- Charges for children mentioned applies only if they accompanied by 2 adults. If the child is accompanied by single adult full amount will be charged.
- Children 2-11 Years will be charged 75% of the tour Cost with full-seat, without extra bed.
DAY 01: BENGALURU - LUCKNOW - NEPALGUNJ
Pick up from Lucknow and Drive to Nepalgunj (190km/4hrs) transfer to Hotel and briefind about Kailash yatra dinner & overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
DAY 02: NEPALGUNJ - SIMIKOT (3000M)
Morning fly to Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft. Afternoon visit Shiv Mandir. Overnight in guest house at Simikot.
DAY 03: SIMIKOT – HILSA - PURANG (3900M)
After breakfast fly (30minutes) to Hilsa (3700m) by Helicopter and drive 1 hour to purang. Overnight at purang Hotel.
DAY 04: PURANG
DAY 05: PURANG – MANSA SAROVARA (4500M)
Drive 3 hours to Lake Manasasarovara. Start Parikrama of Manasasarovara (105km) by vehicle. Later have a Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight at Manasa Sarovar Guest House.
DAY 06: MANSA SAROVARA – YAMA DWAR – DARCHEN - DERAPHUK (5160M)
Drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar Via Darchen and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnigh in hotel at Deraphuk.
DAY 07: DERAPHUK - ZUTHULPHUK (4670M)
Today is the toughest day of entire yatra. Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650M) and gauri Kunda. Overnight in Guesthouse at Zuthulphuk.
DAY 08: ZUTHULPHUK - HILSA/SIMIKOT
Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 09: SIMIKOT-NEPALGUNJ - KATHMANDU
Early morning fly to Simikot heli then again fly back to Nepalgunj and Nepalgunj to Kathmandu. Night halt at Kathmandu.
DAY 10: KATHMANDU
Morning have Pashupati Darshan afternoon Jalanarayan(Budha Neelakanth) Bhoudha Stupa Night halt at Kathmandu.
DAY 11: KATHMANDU - BENGALURU
Morning after breakfast transfer to airport for return journey to Bengaluru.
ABODE OF LORD SHIVA
KAILASH & MANASA SAROVARA YATRA -11 DAYS
The Mt. Kailash and lake Mansarovar are the holiest of the several Tirtha Sthans in the Himalayas and lies in the western part ofTibet (China). A great mass of black rock soring to over 22,000 feet (6714 neter), Mt. Kailash has the unique distinction of being the world’s most venerated holy place. It is the supremely sacred site for many religious and billions of people.
Hindus believe Mt. Kailash to be the abode of Lord Shiva. Accourding to legend, immortal Shiva lives at the top of Mt. Kailash where he spends his time practicing yogic austerities and making joyous love with his divine consort, parvati. For Hindus, to make the arduous pilgrimage to Kailash and have a Darshan(divine visit)of Shiva’s abode is to attain release from the clutches of ignorance and delusion. It is divinely said that one circuit of the sacred Mt. Kailash (54 km / 32-mile) is enough to wipe out all the sins of lifetime.
Kathmadu - Nepalganj ; 60 minutes
Nepalgunj to Simikot: 45 Minutes Flight
Simikot to Hilsa: 20 Minutes by Helicopter
|BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT KAILASH YATRA
|Start Point: Lucknow
End Point: Kathamandu
Max Altitude: 5630m
Altitude of Kailash Peak: 6714m
Best time to visit: May to September
Temperature: Max 200C to Min-100C
|Altitude of Manasasarovara Lake:4550m
Parikrama of Kailash:52km
Parikarama by walk:42 Km in three days
Distance From Ktm:1790 KM(one way)
Parikrama Of Manasarovar Lake:102Km
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Simikot using Hotel/Guest House on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Hilsa using Hotel/Guest House on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 05 night’s accommodation in Tibet using Hotel/Guesthouses on sharing basis.
- 02 nights 3* hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- Pick up from Lucknow and drop at Kathmandu airport.
- Bengaluru – Lucknow , Nepalgunj-Simikot-Nepalgunj- Kathmandu - Bengaluru flight ticket.
- Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal.
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus.
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Kathmandu Pashupatinath darshan & city sigh seeing
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment.
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow.
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side. High Altitude medicine. Returnable Down Jacket
Note: Above rates are valid for 2019 Yatra and any increase in USD will applicable if the rates drastically go up. Also, if the visa has to issue on urgent basis, the cost would be extra since all package cost is based on normal days visa processing
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT KAILASH YATRA
Please carry at least INR 50,000 for extra expenses such as extra nights stay at hotel/guest house due to no flight operation or any other reasons. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clents on the spot.
- Any Extra nights in hotels or guest house due to no flight operation because of bad weather condition, strikes, natural calamities or any other unforeseeable reasons which are beyond our control.
- Yak/Porters for personal use.
- Rescue, evacuation charge or any travel insurance.
- Extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions.
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/home town.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusion section.
The situation may arise to take Heli flight instead of regular flight due to bad weather condition. Please keep in mind that Mt. Kailash Yatra is not like enjoyable holiday tour, therefore you need be prepared to face hardship & unpredictable situation.
Required Documents for Kailash Yatra Booking
Mode of Payments
- Original voter ID
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Medical report certified by doctors
- Age Bar – Up to 70 Years Old
- Scan Passport Xerox copy should be reached Adigas Yatra office, Kathmandu prior 30 Days.
- Original passport should be reached 30 days prior to our Office.
- Rs 50,000 advance should be paid at the time of booking
- Balance payment should be made before 45 Days of departure date to Kailash Mansasarover Yatra
Tour Cancellation Policy
- All notice of cancellation must be send to our office in written
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained
- Advance once paid will not be refunded
- 31-44 days before yatra departure date, 50% of total yatra cost will be refunded
- 22-30 days before yatra departure date 25% of total yatra cost will be refunded
- There will be no refund at all if you cancel the yatra less 21 days before the departure date
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These booking Terms and conditions contain important information. It is essential that you read them carefully and understand them as they as they apply to all services provided by Adigas yatra
We advise you to purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, nature calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident and cancelation etc. We do not have any insurance policies.
If you wish to change your tour, you must inform our staff at least 30 days before the tour. Any extra charge or loss incurred due to such change will be borne by you.
We may be obliged to cancel your trip by reasons like border closed, permit not issued or cancelled by the government, war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, natural disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such and closure of airport etc. Under such circumstance, we will advise you as soon as possible if we can offer you an alternative trip of comparable standard or make a refund of the money paid to us after deducting the expenses that was spent to make the bookings of the flights, visas, permits, hotels and vehicle booking & other service charges. Sometimes Chinese government personnel will refuse to give you entry for any reason & even you entry even if you have permit if they think you are not eligible based on their criteria & for that we are not responsible.
- Cancellation By The Company:
No refund will be made to any tour member in-case of incomplete Yatra due to what so ever reasons.
Adigas Yatra is committed to protection the privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
Adigas Yatra has the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
- Changes To These Terms And Conditions:
Please note that Kailash permit will not be issued for the person who is above 70 years old
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are the rule of Tibet. Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to cold. Indian Pilgrims are advised strictly not to wear Sari during this yatra. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful is a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material, though expensive, is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava (‘monkey cap’) & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
You may bring the snacks for along the way such as chocolates, dry fruits, toffess, glucose, namkeen etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet(for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes).
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on eart. You Must be physically fit – no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in ‘no road’ conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the parikrama, etc.
As you traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until you body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Mansarovar (4550M) moving on to the higher altitudes.
Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of Diamox tablets. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1=6.8 Yuan= INR 10.6 approx. (as of September 2018). Money can be exchanged at Kathmandu, Nepalgunj or from the locals at Purang. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at theend of the trip at Purang before re-entering Nepal.
Adigas Yatra and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism. Bureau (TTB) Therefore, Adigas Yatra and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, show, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.