||CT – 58
||700 kms (Approx Round trip)
||Deluxe bus/ Mini bus/ Car
||Twin/Triple Sharing basis
||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh.
||Delhi, Mathura, Agra, Jaipur.
|Best time to visit
||Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel + Halfday Sightseeing
||Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
||Morning proceed for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
||Delhi – Mathura / Vrindavan (160 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
||Morning check out from hotel & drive to the Holy city – Mathura. Mathura is the land where Shri Krishna was born and spent his youth. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit the temples in Mathura. It is understood that Mathura City is the transcendental abode of Lord Krishna. It is not an ordinary material city, for it is eternally connected with the Supreme Personality of Godhead & Vrindavan. Vrindavan is just 15 km from Mathura, is another major place of pilgrimage. It is noted for its numerous temples - both old and modern. The name Vrindavan evokes the playfulness and lovable characteristics of Shri Krishna. This is the wood where he frolicked with the gopis and tenderly wooed Radha. Vrindavan is noted for its numerous temples. Overnight stay at Mathura.
||Mathura – Agra Sightseeing (60 Km / 2 hrs)
||Morning drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Agra Fort & The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
||Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
||Morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
||Jaipur Local Sightseeing
||Morning start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
||Hotel – Jaipur Airport / Railway Station
||Morning check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Lotus Temple (Bahai)
Jantar Mantar & India Gate
Mathura / Vrindavan
The world famous Taj Maha
Amber Fort & Palace
City Palace & Museum
Jantar Mantar Jaipur
|Tour Price Includes :
- Airport / Railway station / Bus stand Transfers.
- All Sightseeing in Private vehicles.
- Accommodation in preferred hotels - inclusive of all taxes.
- All Toll, Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance, Permit charges.
- All applicable state Taxes.
|Tour Price Excludes :
- Boating, Camera Charges, Special Darshan, Pooja etc.
- Any meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- In hilly areas the Air condition in vehicles will be turned off.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips, Restaurant Tips and all kinds of Tips.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, consumption from the mini bar / refrigerator at Hotel, beverages, Mineral water, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, Natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Any up gradation in the room category.
- Government Service taxes as applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in "Inclusions”.